Job Detail Information
- Job Level: Officer
- Education Level:M. Pharm / B. Pharm with MBA
- No. of Vacancy:1
- Offered Salary:Negotiable
- Market Surveillance
- Assistance in Sales Analysis
- Branding Exercises
- Planning and launching products
- Event Management
Role and Responsibilities
- MPD is responsible for brand strategy planning for brands.
- Developing brand strategy, promotional material and technical literature in alignment with strategy for all the brands
- Ensure implementation of strategy through field work and interaction with field force
- Prepare annual Calendar for all the meetings and product launch plan
- Achieve financial goal for each brand
- Monthly Sales forecasting for each brand
- Analysis of data, trends, studies
- Continuous brand and territory wise tracking of the sales
- Training of new team members to familiarize them with the product portfolio.
- Selling skills and management model of the organization.
- Providing Market/Field research, situational assessment, Pre-launch and post-launch strategies, competitive landscape, time-lines, key competitor details, pipeline information and other requisitions that may drive better Business decisions and can help develop critical strategies for the client product.
- Conducting secondary research utilizing several databases [details in database-expertise list, overleaf] and other online resources.
- Handling the Product Promotion and managing conferences.